Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective hotel and rest for a while. In the afternoon proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island), covering seven ports by boats, and you can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbour. Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 02 After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins.
Evening, visit the Corbyns Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 03 : After breakfast, start off for a full-day "City Tour" of Port Blair - covering Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- Now closed), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Fisheries (Marine) Museum & Water Sports Complex. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 04: Trip to Wandoor beach for Jolly Buoy Island / Red skin. This marine national park is made-up of open sea, creeks and 15 small and large islands, is the best found anywhere in the world. Viewing of rare corals and underwater marine life through glass bottom boat is a lifetime experiences for anyone. Enroute, visit sippighat agricultural farm (Sprawling over an area of 80 acres is a government farm for cultivation of cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, coconut and pepper are conducted here). Please carry lunch pack and drinking water, changing dress for the day trip. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 05 : Return home with sweet memories of your tour with My Kind of Vacations.
Andaman Residency/ Hotel Rishab/ Marine View
Hotel Sun Sea
Hotel Megapod Nest
Fortune Bay Island / Sea Princess
Package Includes: • Accommodation at Port Blair in A/C Room in Respective Hotel.
• Airport Transfers.
• Site seeing as per tour itinerary in private non A/C Van exclusively for the clients.
• Entry tickets & boat tickets at all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary.
• Daily Breakfast at Respective Hotels (Except Driftwood, Driftwood on EP)
Above Rates are not inclusive of the following: • Airfare / Ship fare from mainland
• Lunch & Dinner
• Payments for service provided on a personal basis
• Personal expense such as laundry, Camera Charges or any other services
• Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc
• Service Tax – 2.58%
Extra charges: We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
• Non Ac Indica for 2- 3 persons
• Non Ac Tavera for 4- 6 persons
• Non A/c Tempo Traveler for 7 and more
• A/c Transport for our Premium packages
• A/c Houseboat for entire packages wherever included
Extra Adult (Above 12yrs.) - 35% of the Package
Extra Child (05 – 12yrs.) - 25% of the Package
Extra Child (No Bed - 2 yrs above) - 10% of the Package
• Check out time for most of the hotels mentioned is 0700 hrs
• Please note that our Executive will hold placard with your name just outside the only exit gate of the Terminal
• All the above mentioned prices are on per person basis.